i did both! kinda. thanks for asking!
i did both! kinda. thanks for asking!
at least two people here know exactly what kind of blog i’m running.
of course i know what the big white night sky circle is called. no way am i getting defensive. it starts with m and i know what its called.
*wears an oversized leather jacket and messy hair* *leans up against some walls*
Human Smaug cosplay
Made and worn by iishke
what if people’s hair changed color based on their emotions
like one day you’re out getting a cup of coffee and you notice some cutie in the back of the coffeeshop and your hair starts turning bright pink and you do you best to try to hide it but you can’t help but look over and
they’re just sitting there, staring at you, their face as flushed as their locks
- you can shoot string from your fingertips. just normal string
- you can control chickens, and nothing else
- telepathy, but your range is only like half a metre
- turn any liquid into coffee
- your feet can turn into bird feet
- everything you touch that was once alive comes back to life
- you can make anything taste like caramel
- you can change the size of any frog. you can’t control the frog, just make it bigger or smaller
- shapeshifting, but only your hair
- you can make portals, but only like a centimetre wide
- you can make portals, but only to somewhere a metre away
- you can make your arms slightly longer at will
- you can talk to plants. you can’t control the plants, just talk to them
- you can see five seconds into the future, constantly
- birds seek you out. they don’t do anything, just sit around
- magical girl transformation. you gain no additional powers
- you can melt into a puddle
- uncontrollable high-zoom vision
- you can hear every owl. please make them stop
- you can talk to dinosaurs, but you will never find out
- you can summon mint juleps
- you can control the rate at which your facial hair grows
- boil eggs with a glance
- you can become a pigeon. you cannot control when this happens
- you can hug people no matter how far away they are
- you can change the colour of any fabric
- mirrors don’t reflect your skin. nobody knows why
Uses for these superpowers:
- Infinite string
- feathery egg producing distracting minions
- silent communication
- making many explosives less explosive, stopping pursuing car’s engines
- if your feet are stuck in something, you have a better chance of escaping
- you can literally CURE DEATH and live in a nifty plastic vegetarian castle
- you can make bland but easily produced and/or nutritious food actually appetizing to people
- distractions in the form of giant frogs, making it easier to find frogs while doing biology stuff and putting them back once they’re counted, easier frog transportation
- avoiding the need for hairdye, easier disguises, maybe infinite hair, probably stronger hair (to be used as a rope, maybe?)
- portals for looking at things really far away, transportation of high pressure water or atmosphere, spying on stuff, buttons behind barriers
- going through walls, getting a lot higher by using consecutive portals, infinite electricity generation with water
- stuff on hard to reach shelves
- someone to talk to who’s always observing everything (maybe) and is completely ignored as a spy
- calling the way coin flips, etc will go, avoiding very bad immediate decisions, avoiding booby traps
- I don’t know what this is good for. food I guess if you’re okay with eating birds
- free costume change, good distraction
- get out of almost any imprisonment, get into almost anywhere
- wow this sounds terrifying I’m sorry. maybe working with scientists to see small things.
- =(. Owl-searching maybe.
- useful for talking to alternate dimension dinosaur people maybe?
- never in danger of dehydration
- avoiding having to shave, ultimate cosplay powers
- never in danger of salmonella
- that sounds scary. I guess you’d normally have a pretty good chance of finding you’re way home.
- a chance to hug internet friends, finding missing people by finding your arms after you hug them
- easier costume design, more wardrobe variety, could maybe use it as camoflauge, customized clothing
- maybe useful for sneaking up on those paranoid supervillains who live in fortresses of mirrors?
quick doodle just to test that sailor centaurs idea (I thought that half-goats fit better than half-horses)